Doctrine, techniques and tools developed in cooperation with the Canadian Department of National Defence [DND] have been the backbone of our success in making certain that our product operators and maintainers are armed with the proper skills.
Basic C8 Armourer Course Developing Maintenance Skills
The Colt Canada C8A2 and MRR Armourer Course is a unique three-day course that is designed for officers who are responsible for weapon maintenance, inspection, or evaluation. Class size is typically limited to twelve officers.
Location: Colt Canada (3 days)
• Complete Strip and Assemble
• Advanced Trouble Shooting
• Detailed Theory of Operation
• Preventative Maintenance and Detailed Repair
• Tests, Adjustments and Gauges
• Alternative Weapon Configurations and
• Theory of Energy and Dynamics, Metallurgy
• Associated Equipment Disassembly, Inspection, Adjustment and Repair
NOTE: All firearms and tools are provided by Colt Canada for the duration of the course
* Due to licensing, CGP (Controlled Goods Program), and ITAR (International Traffic in Arms Regulations), these courses are closed enrollment to active sworn or civilian members acting on behalf Law Enforcement/Government Agencies. Proof of employment is required.
2023 COURSE DATES
Oct 24-26 [Registration OPEN]
Nov 14-16 [Registration OPEN]
2024 COURSE DATES
Feb 27-29 [Registration OPEN]
Mar 26-28 [Registration OPEN]
April 23-25 [Registration OPEN]
Courses can also be customized to fit your training requirements or facility. Colt Canada trainers have setup training courses from Vancouver to New Brunswick in Canada as well as many in Europe.
Speak to a Colt Canada Law Enforcement Representative about your requirements.