SHOWS & EVENTS - 2015
Look for Colt Canada products and representatives at one of the following in 2015.
• Rampart International - May 26th - Ottawa, Canada
• CANSEC - May 27-28 - Ottawa, Canada
• CACP - August 16-19 - Québec City
• MILIPOL - 17-20 November 2015 - Paris, France
• SecureTECH - November 25-26 - Ottawa, Canada
• DSEi - September 15-18 - London, UK
For information about tours of the Kitchener facility please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that tours are restricted to NATO military and law enforcement ONLY.
2015 COLT CANADA COURSES for more information and Course Registration forms see our Training Course Page
BASIC C8 CARBINE ARMOURER COURSE - KITCHENER
03 - 06 November 2015
OPERATOR INSTRUCTOR MARKSMANSHIP COURSE (MILCUN)
28 April - 01 May 2015
DESIGNATED MARKSMAN COURSE (MILCUN)
27 – 30 October 2015
MEDIA AND DOCUMENTATION
+ COLT CANADA LAW PATROL
Click to download - 2014-01-10
+ COLT CATALOGUE
Click to download - 2013-03-18
DIEMACO RIFLES & CARBINES - 2015
Limited Edition Models!
Colt Canada is pleased to introduce our first commercial rifles to the Canadian shooting community. We have re-introduced the iconic Diemaco™ brand with two commercial rifles similar to the C7A2 and C8A3 rifles in service with the Canadian Armed Forces. The initial 30th Anniversary LIMITED EDITION models will be called the SA20 and the SA15.7. Further models and MILSPEC components are planned for release this year.
The Diemaco rifles will be built at the Colt Canada facilities in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada to the same exacting standards of quality as our military and police products. These rifles will bring MILSPEC quality and safety to Canadian shooters along with the Maple Leaf and Diemaco proof mark that are recognized around the world. These rifles bring world class hammer forged barrels and over fifty years of Colt and Colt Canada experience to Canadian sport shooters for the first time in thirty years.
Colt Canada is a proud member of the Dominion of Canada Rifle Association, the Canadian Shooting Sports Association and the National Firearms Association. We look forward to seeing the Diemaco D and our Maple Leaf on ranges across Canada.
For more information on where to buy Diemaco rifles and carbines contact SALES.
NEWS for DEALERS!
Colt Canada would like to welcome O’Dell Engineering Ltd as a distributor of our DIEMACO brand of products to the Canadian market.
Dealers please contact O’Dell with your requirements at:
Diemaco™ is a brand name of the Commercial Sales Line of Colt Canada. Built in Canada for Canadians.
COLT CANADA CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Colt Canada manufactures and assembles components and systems for Canadian and NATO military & Law Enforcement.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
TITLE: Purchasing Agent
DEPARTMENT: Purchasing (310)
REPORTS TO: Materials Manager
• Develops and maintains supplier relationships
• Issues and analyses all RFQs
• Evaluates the best source and negotiates all terms and conditions of
orders in accordance with Colt Canada policies, procedures, and related
• Issues and signs-off on all purchase orders (except capital expenditures)
• Follow-up with vendors, suppliers, and internal Colt Canada customers
as required and resolve outstanding issues as required
• Other tasks and duties as assigned by department manager or designate
• Obtain Enhanced Security Clearance from the Government of Canada
• Maintenance of secure and confidential company information
• Adherence to Colt Canada Corporation’s policies and procedures
• Ensures confidentiality of company information
• Stays up-to-date on and adheres to all ISO9001 policies and procedures
• Meet service standards and expectations for internal and external
• Post-secondary education in Engineering Technology or equivalent in
• Business diploma or degree an asset
• SCMP certification an asset
• Willingness to update training and education as needed
• Minimum 5 years purchasing experience in a manufacturing
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
• Able to interpret engineering designs
• Proven ability to negotiate while maintaining key relationships
• Able to work independently to solve problems
• Ability to understand and analyze complex documents
• Excellent computer skills including experience with ERPs and MS Office
• Able to communicate professionally with internal and external
customers at all levels of an organization.
• Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
• Past experience working with the regulation of controlled goods is an
CONTACTS AND RELATIONSHIPS:
• Internal – all departments
• External – vendors
WORKING ENVIRONMENT, HEALTH & SAFETY ISSUES, PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Office environment requiring long periods of sitting and computer use
• Occasional work in plant/machine shop – PPE required
• Travel may be required
INTERNAL TRAINING NEEDS:
• ERP software
• Colt Canada policies and procedures
Resumes must be submitted by April 24, 2015.
We offer a competitive compensation/benefit/profit sharing package and safe work environment. If you are interested in joining our team and meet our qualifications, refer to the job title you are interested in applying for in the Subject line of your email and send your resume in confidence to:
Colt Canada Corporation - Human Resources
1036 Wilson Ave. Kitchener, Ont. N2C 1J3
Fax (519) 893-3144 E-mail: Human Resources
Colt Canada is committed to diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. Accommodations are available, on request, for candidates taking part in the selection process. If accommodations is needed please contact Human Resources.
SHOWS & EVENTS
COLT CANADA COURSES
[Some images on the site courtesy DND/MND]